About The Area
Enjoy All We Have To Offer On The West Coast Of The Sunshine State!
Florida’s West Coast is a hidden paradise with its white beaches that go on for miles along the Gulf of Mexico. The area is well known for its 365 sunny days and the slow pace in a “Southern style”.
Voted a Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Award Winner, Boca Ciega Resort & Marina is on the waterfront, between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach. Madeira Beach & the Gulf of Mexico with its beautiful beaches are just around the corner. If you are up for it, you will find activities everywhere. It’s only 3 miles to Maderia Beach, 5 miles to Treasure Island, 8 miles to St. Petersburg, 10 miles to Clearwater Beach, and 18 miles to Tampa.
We promise a great vacation with excellent location and living! Cool off in the swimming pool or enjoy a drink in our heated hot tub with a view over Boca Ciega Bay. Watch the dolphins play and the pelicans fly low near the pool area and our private pier. Watch the stunning view from the balcony and don’t miss the spectacular sunset! Some of the finest golf courses in Florida are just around the corner. The shopping is great, so is the food, the music and of course… the people!
If dining is one of your favorite things to do while on vacation, then you’re in luck! The food scene in the St. Petersburg and Clearwater area is dynamic and delicious. The restaurants in the area include a legendary mix of establishments among some promising new comers in the area. Many restaurants here are known for their locally sourced ingredients including fresh gulf seafood. Check out some of the popular choices below.
- Doc Fords (Coming Soon) – next door to Boca, walking distance
- Cody’s Roadhouse – 0.5 miles, good steaks and great early bird deals. 727-245-1022
- Glory Days Grill – 0.5 miles, wings, burgers and sports. 727-614-0574
- Doe Doe’s Diner – 0.5 , breakfast, meatloaf and similar. 727-398-2407
- Carrabba’s – 1.2 miles, Italian food rounded up with a Cannoli. 727-384-1818
- The Joint – 1.3 miles, Low-key neighborhood tavern dishing up burgers, ribs & other hearty pub eats until late. 727-317-3936
- Harold Seltzer’s Steak House – 1.4 miles
- Texas Roadhouse – 1.7 miles
- Village Inn – 1.7 miles
- Jungle Prada Tavern – 2.1 miles
- Angry Pepper – 2.1 miles.
- Bonefish Grill – 2.4 miles
- Longhorn Steak House – 2.4 miles
- Marios at Madeira Beach – 3.2 miles
- Salt Rock Grill – 7.5 miles
- Ricky T’s Bar and Grill – 11 miles
- Caddy’s – 13 miles
All the other major chains are also in place of course: Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, KFC, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, etc.
Lots of beaches in the area has been voted to be the best beaches in USA by TripAdvisor…for many years! Sunbathe and relax on some of the sparkling white beaches, cool off in the Gulf of Mexico. The beaches follow one another continuously along several miles. As evening approaches, you can “wash off” the salt, back in the pool by the condo and enjoy the Jacuzzi at sunset.
Pinellas County Beaches
- Madeira Beach – 3.5 miles
- Redington Shores – 5.7 miles
- St. Pete Beach – 5.9 miles
- Indian Shores / Tiki Gardens – 8 miles
- Pass-a-Grille Beach – 10 miles
- Indian Rocks Beach – 11 miles
- Sand Key Park – 15 miles
- Clearwater Beach – 15 miles
- Fort De Soto Park – 16 miles
- Howard Park – 31 miles
St. Petersburg Night Life
St. Petersburg is full of lively activities after dark. From some of the best blues and jazz music at Ruby’s Elixr to some of the nation’s popular music at Jannus Live to dance clubs that get you on the floor, St. Petersburg has it all. Check ou some of these popular and nearby venues to make your night exciting.
Tyrone Square Mall is located about 1 mile away. One Shopping Centre / Mall with over 170 major shops. There is also a big food court in the mall as well as other restaurants.
Other major retailers such as Target and Walmart are located less than five minutes up the road. If this is not enough, consider visiting the shopping opportunities in Tampa. Combine Tampa sightseeing with a visit to Hyde Park Village, Ybor City and the International Plaza.
St. Petersburg Shopping
From pro hockey to soccer, the Tampa Bay area gives visitors and residents alike plenty to choose from in the way of sports. A Tampa Bay Lightning is an experience you’ll never forget and our local Clearwater Threshers feature stunning fireworks at every game. If you are looking for something to do, our sports teams do not disappoint. Learn more about games here at home and go have a blast.
Tampa Bay Sports Teams
- Clearwater Threshers Minor League Baseball
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Tampa Bay Rowdies Soccer
The St. Petersburg area has some of the most advanced medical centers in the country. Should a medical need arise, you will find some of the finest medical care available. Including the Bay Pines VA hospital up the road less than a mile away.